A Grocery Store Tour Recipe
Number of servings: 3
Serving size: 3 pancakes
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk (can be any kind)
- 1 ½ cups of old-fashioned rolled oats or quick oats
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Olive oil (for cooking)
1) Mash the bananas until they are a soft paste.
2) Add all the other ingredients and mix to create a batter.
3) Lightly coat a griddle with olive oil and place over medium heat.
4) Add about 1/3 cup of batter to the griddle and cook for 2-4 minutes.
5) Flip and cook until golden brown.
6) Repeat with the rest of the batter.
7) Feel free to add any topping you would like!