Niliarys' Sweet Potato Tortillas
A Grocery Store Tour Recipe
2 large sweet potatoes
2 cups oat flour
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
3 tbsp of olive oil
1. Heat the Sweet Potato in the microwave for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Let it cool while you make the oat flour by taking whole oats and blending them in a high-speed blender.
3. Mash the peeled sweet potatoes and combine, salt and flour with them.
4.Grease your pan if it's not non-stick and set to medium heat
5. Make a handful of balls with your 'dough' and fry/cook them 30 - 50 seconds per side.
6. Top with your choice of protein and veggies; ENJOY